69% of Home Sellers Do NOT Go Back To The Same Real Estate Agent To Do Another Transaction!
Contrast and Compare this with our most recent Client Survey showing that over 94% say they WILL come back to buy or sell another home with our team!
Why is it that most home sellers do not go back to the same agent again?
Well the #1 Reason is Poor Communication. But it’s not the only reason. Here is a list of other reasons Home Sellers say they will not go back to the same agent again:
- Over-promised, under-delivered results
- Promised a selling price far from reality
- Promised speed of sale far from reality
- Were less experienced than they presented themselves to be
- Wasted a lot of time showing the home to unqualified possible buyers
- Left out a critical detail
- Lack of professionalism
- Hard to get a hold of
- Didn’t market my home properly
- Never showed my home
- Too pushy
- Did not help stage my home for sale
- Didn’t keep in touch/no feedback
- Lack of representation
- Poor negotiating skills
- Sold my home for a low price
- Too busy
- My home did not sell
- Didn’t do anything I couldn’t have done myself
Contrast and Compare this with our most recent Client Survey showing that Virtually ALL of our clients say they WILL come back to buy or sell another home!